Be curious - Be creative - Be Second Life

Be curious - Be creative - Be Second Life

Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2014

The last releases for this year

Dear readers,

2014 has almost gone. I hope it was a good year. For 2015 I wish you all the best! Health, Love, Luck and Success in SL and RL. I wish you always a good soul beside you. 

So, here are the latest releases. 

I want to start with a hunt. The "Winter Fantasy Hunt". It runs till 15th of january. 


The pics are taken here:



Giada















pics were taken here:



Lula



                      

 
 

 
 





Solveig

















Group Gift December


pics were taken here:


And finally - Sheila and this will be the last release for 2014 :)












pics were taken here:


Thanks to my friends, who have supported me, thanks to my lovely customers - you made Luziefee all over the years :)

My last "duty" I did this year was updating the Lucky Boards and MM Board :)

They are on the side wall of the store!

Give it a try.


See you in 2015 !